Return Policy for PDP
Return Policy: If you received the item and changed your mind, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We allow up to 14 days from the delivery date and accept returns that are in their original and unused condition. Any signs of alteration or being worn/used, it can no longer be accepted for return or exchange.
Condition: If you purchased an item with original factory tape, plastic protectors and stickers they must be intact and never removed in order for us to accept a return or exchange. Any original box and all paperwork must be intact and in the same condition.
If a watch or item of jewelry has been sized independently, altered or shows even the slightest signs of being worn/used, since such an item can no longer be sold as new, it will not be accepted for return or exchange under any circumstances.
How To Start A Return: You must email our customer service for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) as no returns will be accepted without authorization. RMA #'s are valid up to the end of the 14-day return period.
For return shipments, you have two options:
- Self send: You can choose to handle the shipping yourself. We recommend that you send the item back via insured, traceable means such as FedEx or UPS. Otherwise, the risk of loss is yours. Please retain all shipping receipts for your records.
- myGemma Shipping: We can provide an overnight, insured FedEx shipping label for a return shipping and handling fee (within the contiguous US):
- $35 for items under $10,000
- $50 for items over $10,000
- International customers are responsible for any taxes, duties & VAT charges associated with the return.
- International customers are responsible for their own shipping and insurance.