Sell Bulgari B.zero to myGemma in as little as 48 hours, with our fast, secure service.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- What is my B.zero1 jewellery worth?
- What should I look for in a luxury jewellery buyer?
- Where to sell Bulgari B.zero1 jewellery in person?
- Where to sell Bulgari B.zero1 jewellery online?
About Bulgari B.zero1 Jewellery
Bulgaris B.zero1 collection was launched in 1999 with a structural design inspired by Roman Colosseums. This collection combines Bulgaris masterful tubogas technique and captivating double Bulgari logo. The name zero1 represents infinite beginnings, a fitting name for a collection that celebrates the harmony of past, present and future. Each piece features a fluid, circular design with spirals at its centre. Twenty years on, this collection pays homage to its original design with modern updates from visionaries, such as sculptor Anish Kapoor and architect Zaha Hadid, who play with structure and embrace Bulgaris rule-breaking spirit.
What Is My B.zero1 Jewellery Worth?
The second-hand value of your B.zero1 jewellery is dependent on several factors:
- Type: This collection spans earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings.
- Materials: Your jewellery may be made with 18k gold, ceramic and marble.
- Gemstones: Select B.zero1 pieces feature diamond accents. Be sure to know the total carat weight.
- Condition: Jewellery that has been well maintained will be worth more than pieces with major damage that requires costly repairs.
- Box and Papers: The box and papers that came with your jewellery when purchased are valuable materials that, when kept in good condition, increase your jewellerys overall worth.
Find out how much your jewellery is worth by clicking the button below.
What To Look For In A Luxury Jewellery Buyer?
- Reputation: check customer reviews
- Established: a buyer that has been in business for a number of years
- Convenience: the option of selling online or in person
- Secure: insured shipping
- Free service: there should be no cost involved in selling your jewellery
- Industry experts: pricing jewellery is complex and requires specialist knowledge
When selling Bulgari jewellery, there is nothing more important than working with a company that values transparency and security. Local pawn shops and questionable dealers in Hatton Garden just dont cut it when it comes to selling valuables. Selling via consignment or at auction is a lengthy process. Pawn shops offer low prices and are not a luxury or discreet service. And Hatton Garden is a high-pressure environment where you can easily end up selling for less than you should accept.
Realizing the lack of adequate jewellery selling solutions available, myGemma was founded in 2012 by industry veterans to provide a high-end and discreet means of selling designer jewellery, diamonds and luxury watches. Every day, hundreds of customers across the world trust myGemma when selling their valuables. We believe that selling luxury jewellery should always be a simple, free, and safe process, with the ability to sell online or in person. The security of your jewellery is our highest priority. We use a highly secure shipping service that keeps your jewellery safe and fully insured. When your jewellery arrives at our office, you will be notified of its arrival and it will be opened on camera.
Unlike other companies who can keep you waiting in the dark for weeks, our entire process can take as little as 48 hours. Not only do you get paid quickly, but we always work to get you the highest prices. Our team of luxury jewellery experts have decades of experience with Bulgari jewellery and understand the complexities of pricing on the second-hand luxury market. There are never any fees or commissions deducted from your offer, which means that you always get the best value when selling to myGemma. Its easy to see why we have hundreds of outstanding reviews from satisfied customers.
Where To Sell Bulgari B.zero1 Jewellery Online?
At myGemma, we provide the convenience of selling your jewellery online and around your schedule. To get started, complete our online form with your jewellerys information and receive a price quote from your dedicated client manager.
If you agree with your initial quote, you can send in your jewellery to our office for valuation with our free, fully insured and trackable shipping service. When your jewellery arrives, it will be thoroughly evaluated by our luxury jewellery team and your client manager will contact you with our final offer. You can accept payment by bank transfer or have your jewellery returned to you for free.
Where To Sell Bulgari B.zero1 Jewellery In Person?
As international luxury jewellery buyers, we have offices across the world. You can schedule a complimentary appointment at one of our comfortable and modern offices in Birmingham, London, New York or Hong Kong. During your 30 minute appointment you will meet with one of our experts who will assess your jewellery and provide you with our final offer. You can accept by bank transfer. There is never any obligation to sell and your appointment will always be free.
With myGemma, selling B.zero1 jewellery is simple, fast and easy. Click the button below to see just how much you can get paid for your Bulgari jewellery.