myGemma offers a quick, professional, and transparent service for selling diamond and designer wedding rings. If you’ve decided to part ways with your wedding ring after a divorce, or need to sell a family heirloom, you may have several questions about the process.
You might be wondering: What’s the best way to sell wedding rings ? Who will buy my diamond wedding ring? How do I find a trusted diamond wedding ring buyer?
This guide to selling wedding rings will answer the most common questions and help you on your journey to selling.
How To Sell Wedding Rings Online?
Selling diamond or designer wedding rings online to myGemma is simple, secure, fast, and free. The entire selling process can take as little as 24 hours.
- Start by filling out our online form, providing as much information about your ring as possible. Including, if relevant, the color, clarity, weight, and shape of any diamonds.
- An expert will contact you with a price quote.
- If you choose to proceed, you can ship your ring with our free, highly secure and fully insured FedEx overnight service. Or, if you prefer, you can make an in-person appointment in New York or London.
- Once your ring is evaluated in person you can have cash wired into your account. Refuse our offer and we return it free of charge.
At myGemma, we believe that selling your luxury goods should be an easy, transparent and stress-free process. Established in NYC in 2012, we offer a modern alternative to gold buyers, pawnbrokers and consignment stores.
We buy your luxury items directly in as little as 24 hours. No hidden fees or commissions deducted or dishonest price quotes.
We understand that wedding bands and engagement rings are sentimental items with an emotional attachment. Our service is designed to be professional, secure and discreet.
Sell online or in person, there are no high-pressure sales tactics and there is never any obligation to sell.
Our A+ BBB ratting and stellar customer reviews are testimony to the quality of our service. You will be paired with a dedicated client representative throughout the entire process, on hand to answer any questions you may have.
The Simple Way To Sell Your Wedding Ring and Engagement Ring
Whether you’ve gone through a divorce or are interested in selling an inherited heirloom piece, you may have asked yourself where you can sell a wedding ring.
We know that selling your wedding ring online can be an emotional process. It can also be an overwhelming one if you’ve never sold diamonds before or if you have a lot of uncertainties.
Many prospective sellers turn to the Internet and use search terms such as: 'How to sell wedding rings? Where to find diamond wedding ring buyer who is reputable? Sell my wedding ring fast' in the hopes of finding answers.
At myGemma, we’ve amassed an honest and dependable team to make the process easy and stress-free. There is always an expert available to answer all of your questions.
Choosing well-established, educated global diamond wedding ring buyers such as myGemma, ensures you sell wedding rings for the best price. We will walk you through each step of the selling process.
Our team has extensive experience in the online diamond-buying market, more than any jeweler and pawnbroker. We will gladly provide you with our credentials and give you the assurances you need in order to feel comfortable when the time comes to sell.
What We Buy
As online luxury buyers, we specialize in purchasing diamond jewelry, designer jewelry, luxury watches, bags and sneakers.
- Diamond Wedding Bands: We buy diamond wedding rings of all shapes, sizes, colors, and styles. Whether you have round, princess, or radiant cut diamonds, set in white gold, platinum, or yellow gold, we valuate each piece and offer the best cash for diamond wedding ring.
- Designer Wedding Bands: Such as Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and much more. Traditional bands normally have a classical look with diamonds integrated continuously around the band or in ornate patterns. The thinnest of wedding bands start at 2mm and can go up to 8mm in width. Your diamonds will most likely be set in platinum or 14k – 18k gold.
- Engagement Rings: We find that people sometimes sell their engagement ring and wedding ring at the same time and we will offer an excellent combined price for both. We are increasingly purchasing bespoke diamond wedding rings—or custom-made rings—in men’s and women’s styles. These rings have a unique design to express one’s individuality.
- Designer Bridal Set: A bridal set consists of a diamond engagement ring and a matching wedding band. The diamonds, metals, and patterns are all perfectly matched to create a cohesive look.
How Much Is My Wedding Ring Worth?
The value of your wedding ring will be based on:
- Diamonds: Carat weight and quality of the stones
- Brand: Top designer brands such as Cartier or Tiffany & Co. have a higher resale value than non-branded wedding bands
- Condition: Damage or missing stones will detract value
- Market Trends: The current market trends dictate whether or not your particular ring design is in demand and if will be easy to resell
To get an accurate price for your diamond or designer wedding bands, please click the button below to complete our online form. Our experts will then be in touch with a price quote for your consideration.
When your ring is sent to us for valuation, in addition to assessing the quality of the diamonds, we’ll determine how much your ring is worth on the second-hand market. We will then provide you with a final price and payment, should you accept it.
If you have any doubts or questions, contact us and a trained specialist will be able to answer your questions.
Where To Buy A Wedding Ring?
If on the other hand, you are looking to buy a wedding ring, myGemma is your one-stop shop for all things luxury resale. You'll be able to find wedding rings for all price ranges.
Not only is it the best way to shop for the environment, but it is better for your wallet, too.