Looking to sell Tudor watches? As a subsidiary brand of Rolex, Tudor has offered affordable yet high quality watches since 1946. Tudor watches use different movements but similar materials and designs as Rolex watches and can be serviced at any Rolex Service Center. After a long absence from being sold in the US and UK, Tudor returned to the US market in 2013 and the UK market in 2014, and the brand has experienced continued worldwide success.
If you are interested in selling your Tudor watch, there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure you have an easy, satisfactory selling process. Read below to learn more about:
How Much Is A Tudor Watch Worth?
As you begin the selling process, one of the first questions you may is: how much money will I get for my Tudor watch? There are a few primary determinants of the value of a Tudor watch:
- Condition – The better the condition of your Tudor watch, the more it will be worth. Watches with working, original parts are more desired than watches that have been refurbished.
- Model – Certain models are more sought after on the secondhand market than others. Rare or limited edition models may fetch a high price.
- Box and Papers – Box and papers will not only help ascertain the authenticity of your watch, but will also increase the value of your watch on the secondhand market—buyers pay a premium for good condition box and papers.
- Material – The material of the bracelet, bezel, and dial of your watch will have a large impact on the price of your watch. Additionally, any diamond or gemstones on the dial or anywhere else on your watch will increase your item’s value.
Where To Sell Tudor Watches?
Once you have evaluated the worth of your watch, it is time to decide where you would like to sell it. Some of the most popular selling options for Tudor watches include:
|Auction House||Likely will have the knowledge and experience to sell watch.||Can be difficult to find the right auction house for your item. If the reserve is set low, the watch may be snapped up at a bargain. Fees may be involved. The process can be long.|
|eBay/Craigslist||Consumer-friendly platform.||Difficult to set a competitive price without knowledge of watches and the watch market. Many dealers will scour these websites looking for great deals from unknowledgeable sellers.|
|Jeweler (on consignment)||May have the knowledge to price item accurately.||Long process, high fees, and no guarantee of sale.|
|Online Specialist Buyer||Online specialist buyers have the experience and knowledge to accurately price your watch. Buyers like myGemma offer a free, secure service for selling your watch online and receiving payment in as little as 24 hours.||Appointments in limited locations.|
If you are interested in selling your watch through myGemma, fill out the online form and one of our in-house watch experts will be in touch shortly with an initial price. Receive payment in as little as 24 hours with this free, easy service. But don't just take our word for it, read our hundreds of customer reviews.
How To Sell Tudor Watches
- Fill out the online form
- Receive a price quote
- Schedule an appointment OR use our free, fully insured shipping
- Get paid
Once you have decided where you would like to sell your Tudor watch, it is time to gather the necessary papers and information. It is important to locate any purchase receipts, the box your watch came in, the warranty card, the authenticity card, and any other papers that came with the sale of your watch. Additionally, if your watch has been serviced or repaired, it is important to collect any relevant paperwork. If you are aware of any damage on your watch, this can be helpful to provide to any buyer during initial inquiries. With proper planning, it is easy to have a safe, profitable sale of your Tudor watch.