In this article, we will answer the following questions:
- What is the Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection?
- What is my Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection Worth?
- Where can I sell my Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection?
What Is The Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection?
The Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection is based around the image of deconstructed flower petals cut from paper and pinned back together. The petals range from sleek platinum, diamond encrusted and those accented with bright gemstones. Each petal is unique, allowing for an organic composition. The Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection spans rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Designed by Reed Krakoff, Tiffany & Co.’s chief artistic officer, he wished to “combine the organic and the feminine, seen through a modern and graphic lens.” As his first collection for Tiffany, Krakoff explained that his goal was to create a “fine jewelry collection that a person could wear every day and in all sorts of situations, both formally but also in a casual way.”
What Is My Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection Worth?
Depending on the jewelry’s construction, the prices for the Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection will vary. The following information will factor into the overall value of your jewelry and help you receive an accurate price quote:
- Gemstones: YourPaper Flowers jewelry may be adorned with white diamonds, yellow diamonds and tanzanite cut in various shapes. The more valuable the gemstones, the more valuable the piece.
- Box and Papers: These refer to the box and papers that come with your Tiffany jewelry upon purchase. With the paperwork you can check the gemstones used in your jewelry as well as their their exact carat weight. Furthermore, owning the box and papers demonstrates the authenticity of your jewelry which adds value in the eyes of the buyer. Best of all, having the box and papers in good condition will increase your offer.
- Pictures: By sharing images of your Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection with the potential buyer, they will be able to ascertain the condition of your piece.
Where Can I Sell My Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection?
Selling Tiffany Paper Flowers jewelry? You will therefore be looking for a quick, easy and safe way to sell for the best price. With so many options available to you, which is the best fit for you? We have detailed some of the most popular selling options, each with their own benefits and drawbacks, to help you make that decision.
- PROS: A local and fast option that may pay you on the spot for your jewelry in cash.
- CONS: Typically provide low cash offers.
- PROS: Employs expert jewelers who can accurately assess and price your Tiffany jewelry.
- CONS: Often a lengthy selling process as you must wait for an auction to be held and if your jewelry is not bid on you will need to wait what could be months for another auction. Furthermore, the auction house will take a percentage of your earnings if your jewelry sells.
- PROS: With websites like eBay, Craigslist and Facebook you can create a private ad for your jewelry. This way you can set your ideal selling price and sell directly to your jewelry’s future buyer.
- CONS: There is no guarantee when or if your jewelry will sell, which means that you can be waiting months or even years for someone to take interest in your piece. Some online platforms might also take out a fee if your jewelry sells. When selling online, you will always need to be cautious of scammers and individuals who are only feigning interest in your pieces.
- PROS: The fastest and safest way to sell luxury jewelry for the best prices. myGemma employs jewelry experts with a rich understanding of the second-hand luxury market. With our international connections and global presence, we are able to provide you with highly competitive offers. Selling your Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection with myGemma is always free and you can even receive payment in as little as 24 hours after completing our online form. Sell online with our free and fully insured overnight shipping, or via appointment at one of our modern and professional offices. Our secure service has earned us an A+ rating from the BBB and hundreds of positive reviews from satisfied customers.
- CONS: Limited locations for in-person appointments. We host appointments in New York, Hong Kong and throughout the UK, however you can always use our free and insured overnight mailing service.
How To Sell Tiffany Paper Flowers Collection To myGemma
Getting started with myGemma selling process is simple, all you need to do is complete our online from to get a price quote for your jewelry. After you receive your price quote we provide two convenient methods for getting a firm and final offer:
- Schedule an Appointment: You can schedule an appoitment at one of our comfortable and secure offices. We host free appointments every Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Appointments typically last 30 minutes, during which one of our experts will assess your jewelry, calculate a firm offer and explain how we came to that price. You can accept your payment by cash, check or transfer.
- Sell Online: When selling Tiffany Paper Flowers jewelry to myGemma online, you have the benefit of doing everything around your schedule and from the comfort of your home. We can provide you with a free secure, fully insured, trackable and overnight mailing label. Once your jewelry arrives at our office, it will be promptly evaluated by our experts. We will contact you with our final offer and a detailed explanation of how we priced it. You can receive payment by check or transfer. As always, there is never any obligation to sell and if you decline our offer, we simply return your jewelry for free through our secure mailing service.
Click the button below to sell your Tiffany Paper Flowers jewelry to myGemma today.