Get the answers to the following questions:
- About Return to Tiffany jewelry
- What is my Return to Tiffany jewelry worth?
- Where can I sell Return to Tiffany jewelry?
- How to sell Return to Tiffany jewelry for the best price
About Return to Tiffany Jewelry
The modern Return to Tiffany jewelry collection was inspired by a key ring from Tiffany's archives. In 1969, Tiffany introduced key rings with “Please return to Tiffany & Co. New York” printed on them. In case the key ring was ever lost, each ring was assigned a unique registration number so it could be reunited with its owner at Tiffany’s flagship store.
Since then, the Return to Tiffany collection has remained as one of the jewelry house’s most cherished designs, even influencing other Tiffany creations such as Love Bugs which reimagines the original collection as charming flora and fauna.
What Is My Return to Tiffany Jewelry Worth?
The value of your Return to Tiffany jewelry is based on the following factors:
- Type: This collection includes bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, charms, cufflinks and key rings.
- Metal: Your jewelry will either be made in sterling silver or 18k gold.
- Materials: Select pieces from this collection are adorned with diamonds, enamel, amazonite or calfskin leather.
- Condition: Does your jewelry have deep scratches, serious dents or is missing diamonds? If so, the value of your jewelry will be lower. However, if you have kept your jewelry in good condition, its value will be stronger.
- Box and Papers: All new Tiffany jewelry is sold with their iconic blue box as well as paperwork. If you have your jewelry’s box and papers in good condition, this will increase its overall value.
Click the button below to find out just how much your Return to Tiffany jewelry is worth on the second-hand luxury market.
Where Can I Sell Return to Tiffany Jewelry?
Below are some of the most popular jewelry selling options, decide which is the best fit for you:
- Pawnshops: Pawnshops may pay you quickly and be a convenient local option, but they are known for making low offers.
- Auction Houses: While auction houses sell your jewelry on your behalf, this selling method can easily take months, if not longer, and has no guarantee of sale. Even if your jewelry does sell, the house will take a percentage of its selling price.
- Private Ads: Platforms such as eBay and Craigslist allow you to make your own ad for your jewelry and sell it and your desired price. A major drawback of these platforms is that there is no guarantee your jewelry will sell and you could end up waiting months or years for a serious buyer while staying cautious of online scammers.
- myGemma: myGemma takes the stress out of selling Tiffany jewelry with our simple, professional and secure selling process. As a leading online luxury jewelry buyer, we are designer jewelry specialists offering a fast and discreet service. Unlike other luxury jewelry buyers, who can keep you waiting for weeks on end, our process can take as little as 24 hours. We provide unparalleled customer service to make the selling process as enjoyable as when you first bought your jewelry. You will have a dedicated client manager who will walk you through every step of the selling process and answer all of your questions by email or phone. We pride ourselves on offering a high-end, streamlined and stress-free selling experience. Our dedication to excellence has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and hundreds of fantastic reviews.
How To Sell Return to Tiffany Jewelry For The Best Price?
To ensure that you get the most money for your Return to Tiffany jewelry, work with the experts. When you sell Return to Tiffany jewelry to myGemma, you can rest assured that you are always getting the best price.
Our team of luxury jewelry experts have decades of industry experience and a rich understanding of the second-hand luxury market to ensure that you always receive honest and competitive cash offers. There are never any hidden fees or commissions deducted from your offer, so the final amount we tell you is exactly how much you will get paid.
To start the selling process, all you need to do is complete our online form with information about your Tiffany jewelry. Your dedicated client manager will contact you with a price quote and discuss the next steps in the selling process. You can either schedule an appointment at one of our discreet and secure offices in New York, the UK, or Hong Kong OR utilize our free, fully insured, overnight, trackable mailing service.
We will notify you once we receive your package the following business day and will contact you with our final offer. You can accept payment by wire or check. Our selling process is commitment-free, so you can always request to have your jewelry returned to you at no cost.
Never has selling luxury jewelry been easier or more enjoyable. Click the button below to sell your Tiffany jewelry to myGemma today.