Keep reading as we guide you through determining the second-hand value of your jewelry, finding the best luxury jewelry buyer and getting the highest offer for your David Yurman Crossover jewelry.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- Where can I sell David Yurman Crossover jewelry?
- How much is my David Yurman Crossover jewelry worth?
- How to sell David Yurman Crossover jewelry for the most money?
About David Yurman Crossover jewelry
Born from a collaboration between David Yurman and his wife Sybil, the Crossover collection features jewelry comprised of twisting and interlocking cords of varying textures and colors. From smooth cords, to twisting helixes and diamond accented metals, the weaving textures create the illusion of movement. Of the entwining nature of the Crossover collection, David Yurman explained, “The symbolism and the DNA of our designs are usually about unity and integration.” Crossover unifies David Yurman’s sculptural evolution with Sybil’s bold sense of color into a stackable and tactile collection.
Where Can I Sell David Yurman Crossover Jewelry?
Rather than filling out dozens of inquiry forms, putting your jewelry through multiple auctions or meeting with buyers with tedious selling processes, why not work directly with the luxury jewelry experts? myGemma was established in 2012 to revolutionize how luxury jewelry, diamonds and watches are sold with a fast, seamless and free service.
Led by industry veterans, myGemma offers a high-end selling process that values security and transparency above all else. We understand the emotional and monetary value of your jewelry, which is why we use a fully insured and trackable shipping service, so you can rest assured that your jewelry is always safe. Our service is entirely free, and you will never need to spend a single penny on hidden fees or commissions, even if you decline our offer.
Complete our online form and you will be paired with a dedicated client manager who will provide your bespoke price quote. We buy your jewelry outright, so whether you sell online or in person, the entire process can take as little as 24 hours. Our trusted service has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and hundreds of fantastic online reviews.
How Much Is David Yurman Crossover Jewelry Worth?
The value of your David Yurman Crossover jewelry is determined by several factors:
- Jewelry Type: Is your item a ring, pair of earrings, necklace or bracelet?
- Metal: Is your piece made with 18k gold, sterling silver or a mixture of 18k gold and silver?
- Gemstones: Be sure to specify your piece’s total carat weight of gemstones as well as the type of gemstones.
- Condition: If you have well cared for your jewelry and it only has minor signs of wear, its value will be stronger. Alternatively, jewelry that has significant wear and damage will have a lower value to compensate for the cost of repairs.
- Box and Papers: When originally bought, your David Yurman jewelry came with a branded box and paperwork. These materials are desirable for collectors as they illustrate the authenticity of your jewelry and will increase its overall value.
Complete our online form to see get a custom estimate for your David Yurman Crossover jewelry.
How To Sell David Yurman Crossover Jewelry?
- Complete our simple online form to get a bespoke price quote for your jewelry.
- Choose to sell online or in person.
- Get paid or have your jewelry returned free of charge.
We offer two convenient selling methods:
- Sell Online: We will provide you with a free, fully insured, overnight and trackable shipping label to send your jewelry to our office. When your jewelry arrives, it will be opened on camera and promptly evaluated by our luxury jewelry team. Your client manager will contact you with our final offer and explanation of how we came to that price. You can accept payment by wire or check. If you refuse our offer, you can always request to have your jewelry returned to you the next business day for free.
- Sell In Person: We provide appointments at our secure and comfortable offices in New York, the UK and Hong Kong every weekday from 9am to 5pm. Appointments are typically 30-minutes long, during which you will meet with a member of our evaluation team who will assess and price your jewelry. You can accept payment by cash, wire or check. You are never required to sell your jewelry and your appointment will always be free.
When you sell to the experts at myGemma, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest offers for your David Yurman Crossover jewelry. Click the button below to see how much you can get paid when you sell David Yurman Crossover jewelry to the experts at myGemma.