Questions this article will be answering in our review of the Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag:
- What are the sizes of the Neverfull
- What are the key features of the Neverfull
- Is the Neverfull worth it
- How to clean and care for a Neverful
- Does the Neverfull have a serial number
- What is the cost of the Neverfull
- Where to buy a Neverfull
- Where to sell a Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Sizes
There are three different sizes of the Neverfull. Ranging from smallest to largest they are: PM, MM, and GM. Below we’ve broken down what those initials mean, the dimensions of each one, and what to consider with each size.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM: PM stands for “Petit Modele” meaning small model in French. Measurements of the Neverfull PM: 11.4? W x 8.7? H x 5.1? D. As the smallest size, it’s great for every day especially if you do not need to carry a laptop.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM: MM stands for ‘Moyen Modele’ meaning medium model in French. Measurements of the Neverfull MM: 12.6? W x 11.4? H x 6.7? D. As the middle size, it’s a favorite amongst students, and commuters. It's a little more hefty than the PM but not quite as large as the Neverfull GM. This size is the best-seller of all three!
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM: GM stands for ‘Grand Modele’ meaning large model in French. Measurements of the GM: 15.7? W x 13.0? H x 7.9? D. As the largest size, it’s ideal for travel and a particular favorite for mothers who want a bag that is both chic and functional.
Key Features Of The Neverfull
The Neverfull bag has great versatility, with features such as the adjustable side laces that make the bag more compact, as well as the removable zippered pouch that can keep valuables safe and also double as a clutch on its own. Below is the full list of Neverfull bag features:
- Coated canvas or leather exterior
- Cowhide leather trim
- Striped textile interior lining
- Gold or silver-colored hardware
- Four side laces
- Hook closure
- Inside pocket
- Removable zippered pouch
- Double handle
A little-known feature of the Neverfull is that the construction of the lining is intentionally created so that the bag is fully reversible!
Is The Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag Worth It?
This bag is a best-seller and often sold out for a reason! Its versatility in holding all you need to carry makes it suitable for every lifestyle: work bag, student bag, mom bag, everyday bag, and much more!
With new prints coming out every season it’s also easier to find a Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag that matches your style. The classic Neverfull editions are Damier Ebene, Damier Azur, and Monogram. If you’re looking for something more unique, the Neverfull has some rare seasonal prints and collaboration designs from seasons past as well that can only be found pre-owned. Some of our favorites are the Neverfull Masters, Graffiti, Stephen Sprouse, World Tour, and Takashi Murakami editions which all offer a fun take on a classic bag.
How To Clean Inside A Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag?
Made with the impeccable quality that is expected from Louis Vuitton, the Neverfull is designed to last. However, there are some tips and tricks to clean and care for your Neverfull to have it lasting in good condition even longer.
Cleaning the interior: Using a microfiber cloth, collect any debris that is inside your bag. Follow this with a lint roller to ensure you get every last speck of anything in your bag.
Cleaning the exterior: Using the same cloth as you used the interior, give the exterior a quick wipe down followed by an unscented cleaning/baby wipe for a coated canvas bag or leather wipe for a leather bag. Take the microfiber cloth over the bag again to dry it off.
In what regularity you should clean your bag is entirely up to you and how often you use it. If it’s in regular use for you, cleaning it every week or every other week would be ideal to keep it in as close to pristine condition.
Storing your Neverfull bag: The goal when it comes to storing your Neverfull bag is to retain its shape and keep it clean. While there are inserts you can purchase specifically to retain your bag’s shape when not in use, you can also use a scarf, bubble wrap, or pillow to stuff your bag.
Follow this step by tucking in the handles and the zippered pouch into the interior of the bag. Finally, put it in a dust bag to store in your closet or another dry, cool, and dark place in your home.
These steps to clean and store your bag will ensure your Neverfull stays in good condition for years to come!
Does The Neverfull Have A Serial Number?
While the Louis Vuitton Neverfull does not have a serial number, it does have a date code stamped on a leather tab inside the wide interior pocket that is referenced for authentication. These date codes tell you about where and when your bag was made as the codes correspond with manufacturing locations and years of production.
How Much Does A Louis Vuitton Neverfull Cost?
Louis Vuitton Neverfulls are still widely available in boutiques with limited edition and collaboration versions only available second-hand. Below is the current retail price for the Neverfull bag as of early 2021.
- PM Neverfull retail price: $1,460
- MM Neverfull retail price: $1,540
- GM Neverfull retail price: $1,620
However, pre-owned Neverfulls are available at up to 30% off retail price.
Where To Buy Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bags For The Best Price?
While you can purchase Neverfull bags from boutiques, the most affordable place to find Neverfulls is pre-owned and is also the best place to find rarer/limited-edition versions of the Neverfull.
Get up to 80% off pre-owned, expertly authenticated designer bags when shopping at myGemma. Not only is this the most affordable way to shop Louis Vuitton, but it is also the most eco-friendly: recycled fashion is the most sustainable fashion.
Where To Sell Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bags?
The beauty of owning a bag as famous as the Neverfull is that it holds its value well. Sell your Neverfull and other designer bags at myGemma, we buy your used Louis Vuitton bags directly and in as little as 24 hours.
Simply fill out our online form to receive your price quote, we can then schedule an appointment in New York or the UK OR provide free and fully insured shipping. There are no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer, no haggling or low ball offers. We believe in providing a professional, secure, and streamlined service for selling your luxury bags, jewelry, and watches.