Whether you are looking to sell for cash or upgrade to a new piece, you will likely be searching for the best way to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry. Jewelry lovers have been captivated by Bulgari’s daring jewelry for over a hundred years and the Serpenti collection is no exception. As luxury jewelry experts, we’ll show you just how to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry seamlessly. Keep reading to discover how to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry quickly, easily and for the best price.
How To Sell Bulgari Serpenti Jewelry:
- About Bulgari Serpenti jewelry
- Where to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry
- How to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry
About Bulgari Serpenti Jewelry
Snakes began to appear in Bulgari’s jewelry during the 1940s and soon became the symbol of the brand. The Serpenti collection has been continuously celebrated among fashionistas and celebrities such as Elizabeth Taylor, who wore the Serpenti jewelry throughout her life and more recently by the likes of Taylor Swift and Naomi Watts. Snakes traditionally represent wisdom, strength and seduction, which Bulgari translates through the serpent’s powerful gaze, a frequent motif in the collection.
Today, the Serpenti collection includes coiling bracelets, stackable rings, statement necklaces and brilliant earrings adorned with diamonds and vibrant gemstones. Serpenti jewelry represents their namesake through layered scales, a snake whose body wraps around the wearer and with just the serpent’s head and intense gaze.
Where To Sell Bulgari Serpenti Jewelry?
With a quick online search, you’ll find an endless assortment of luxury jewelry buyers. But not everyone has the time to sort through all of those buyers, assess their reputability, research their evaluation process, get a price quotes and make appointments. To save you time and stress, we’ve gathered some popular jewelry selling options with their benefits and drawbacks:
- May pay in cash
|- Likely does not employ designer jewelry experts who can assess your jewelry
- In these cases they often make cautious offers
|Auction Houses||- Traditional means for selling luxury pieces
- Employs jewelry experts with the skills to evaluate your jewelry
|- Long selling process
- Infrequent auctions
- Takes a percentage of your profits
|Private Ads||- Multiple user-friendly websites to pick from like Facebook, - Craigslist and eBay
- Set your ideal price
- Sell directly to a buyer
|- No guarantee that your jewelry will sell
- Accurately pricing jewelry without industry knowledge is difficult
- Potential scammers
- Accurate price quotes
- Fast: can take as little as 24 hours
- Expert designer jewelry buyers
- No hidden fees or commissions
- Sell online or by appointment
- Sell from the comfort of your own home with our free, fully insured shipping
|- Limited locations for in-person appointments. myGemma hosts appointments in New York, Hong Kong and throughout the UK. However, you can always sell your jewelry quickly and safely online.|
When determining how to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry, your best option is to work with the experts. At myGemma we are experienced luxury jewelry buyers prepared to provide you with competitive and honest offers for your Serpenti jewelry.
Our professional service is so simple and fast that you can receive payment in as little as 24 hours after completing our online form. Customers love working with us because of our coinvent selling options, A+ rating from the BBB and hundreds of excellent reviews.
How To Sell Bulgari Serpenti Jewelry
1. Check What You Have
The first step to start the selling process is know the following about your Serpenti jewelry:
- Metal Type: Serpenti jewelry comes in 18k yellow, white and rose gold. Know which material your jewelry is constructed with to get a more accurate price quote.
- Gemstones: Many Serpenti pieces are comprised of gemstones such as diamonds, sapphires, emeralds and onyx. Identify which gemstones your jewelry is adorned with as well as their respective carat weight.
- Box and Papers: These refer to the box and papers that came with your Serpenti jewelry when purchased. You can reference the paperwork to know the exact metals and gemstones used in your jewelry. Also, by having the box and papers in good condition, you can receive a higher offer as they are desirable pieces for collectors.
- Pictures: By sending pictures of your jewelry to potential buyers, they will have an idea of your jewelry’s condition.
2. Get A Price Quote
With all this information about your jewelry prepared, you can complete our simple online form to get your custom price quote. One of our experts will shortly contact you with an initial offer for your Serpenti jewelry.
3. Get Your Final Offer
Once you receive your initial price quote, you are ready to get a firm offer for your Serpenti jewelry. We provide two free, fast, secure and convenient methods for getting your jewelry evaluated.
A. Sell online: You can sell your Serpenti jewelry from the comfort of your home when you use our fully insured, trackable and overnight mailing service. Once your jewelry arrives at our office, it will be opened on camera and you’ll be notified of its safe arrival. Your jewelry will be promptly evaluated and priced by one of our experts. We will then contact you with a firm buying offer and thorough explanation of how we came to that price. You can accept payment by wire or check. There is never any obligation to sell and you can request to have your jewelry returned to for free through the same secure mailing service.
B. Schedule an appointment: You can schedule an appointment at one of our modern, comfortable and secure offices. We host appointments in New York, Hong Kong and throughout the UK, Monday through Friday. Appointments are typically 30 minutes long, during which you will meet with one of our luxury jewelry experts who will assess and calculate a firm offer on your Serpenti jewelry. You can receive payment by wire, check or cash. We never use any high-pressure sales tactics and appointments are always free, regardless if you sell with us.
Now that you know how to sell Bulgari Serpenti jewelry, click the button below to find out just how much you can get paid today with myGemma.