If you're thinking about selling a piece of jewelry from the Tiffany Victoria collection (a Victoria band ring, key pendant, bracelet, earrings, or necklace) this is a great time to do it. Since its debut in 2015, Victoria jewelry has continued to gain popularity, which means you're likely to find lots of potential buyers for your piece.
Read on, as we walk you through the process of determining the value of your pieces on the secondary market. From finding the best buyer to getting the highest offer when you sell Tiffany Victoria jewelry.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- Where can I sell Tiffany Victoria jewelry?
- How much is my Tiffany Victoria jewelry worth?
- How do I sell Tiffany Victoria jewelry for the most money?
About Tiffany Victoria Jewelry
Victoria came as somewhat of a shock when it debuted in September of 2015. The collection was not what anyone was expecting from Francesca Amfitheatrof, who had been hired as Tiffany design director only two years prior.
Amfitheatrof already had a reputation as a minimalist thanks to her “T Collection,” the graphic, mostly unornamented, designs that marked her debut at Tiffany & Co. She then followed with “Masterpieces,” an equally stark and geometric collection of diamond jewelry. The fashion press dubbed her and her designs: “modern to a T.”
But Victoria had an unexpected delicacy. Based largely on an “X” motif made by four marquise diamonds, it evoked lace, frost, and flower blossoms. It capitalized on the surface brilliance of the elongated, and relatively unpopular, marquise cut. Still more surprising, Amfitheatrof said the collection was partially inspired by a showy, three-foot-long diamond and platinum corsage designed by Paulding Farnham for the Tiffany & Co. exhibition at the 1889 Paris World’s Fair.
Its symmetry made Victoria easy to wear with contemporary jewelry. Its delicacy and brilliance also made it a natural to wear with classic and vintage designs. While its brilliance made it a standout on red carpets. Case in point: When Lady Gaga sported over 100 carats of Tiffany diamonds to this year’s Golden Globe Awards, 12 of those carats were in a Victoria mixed cluster bracelet.
Even after Amfitheatrof left Tiffany & Co. in early 2017, the house continued to produce her platinum and diamond designs. It has since expanded the Victoria Collection to include colored gemstones, 18K rose gold settings, and, most recently, vine and leaf designs that recalled mid-century circle pins.
Where Can I Sell Tiffany Victoria Jewelry?
Rather than submitting your jewelry to multiple auctioneers (while you wait for a scheduled date) or multiple auction sites (while you wait for bids) or meeting with buyers one by one (more waiting), why not shorten and simplify the selling process by working directly to the experts in luxury jewelry? Established in 2012, myGemma has revolutionized the way luxury jewelry, diamonds, and watches are sold with a process that is transparent, free, and fast.
Led by industry veterans, myGemma offers a high-end selling process that values transparency and security above all else. We understand the emotional and monetary value of your jewelry, which is why we use a fully insured and trackable shipping service, so you can rest assured that your pieces are always safe. We buy your jewelry outright and our service is entirely free, meaning that you will never need to spend a single penny on hidden fees or commissions, even if you decline our offer.
Complete our online form and you will be paired with a dedicated client manager who will provide your bespoke price quote. We buy your jewelry outright, so whether you sell online or in person, the entire process can take as little as 24 hours.
We offer the option of payment in cash or if you are looking to trade in your jewelry for a new piece, opt for store credit for an increased 10%. Our trusted service has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and hundreds of fantastic online reviews.
How Much Is My Tiffany Victoria Jewelry Worth?
The value of your Tiffany & Co. jewelry is determined by several factors:
- Jewelry Type: Are you selling one of the collection’s key pendants, line bracelets, alternating bracelets, or one of the newer vine circle designs?
- Metal: The price will vary if your piece is made of platinum or if it is made of 18K rose gold
- Gemstones: Be sure to specify the total carat weight of any gemstones (you should find that information on the paperwork that came with the jewelry).
- Condition: Do the clasps still work correctly, are any precious stones missing, has your ring been sized or repaired? If your jewelry has significant damage, it will have a lower value to compensate for the cost of any repairs.
- Box and Papers: When originally bought, your Tiffany & Co. jewelry came with a branded box and presentation case. You may also have a receipt for the purchase. These materials are all desirable for collectors as they demonstrate the authenticity of your jewelry and will increase its overall value.
- Service: Have you sent your items in for polishing, repair or service? Documentation for dates of service and receipts are also helpful.
How Do I Sell My Tiffany Jewelry For The Most Money?
- Complete our simple online form to get a bespoke price quote.
- Choose to sell online or in person.
- Accept the offer and get paid, or your jewelry is returned free of charge.
From engagement rings to Tiffany jewelry to Chanel handbags, we offer two convenient selling methods:
Sell Online: We will provide you with a free, fully insured, overnight, and trackable shipping label to send your jewelry to our office. As soon as your jewelry arrives, the package is opened on camera and evaluated by our luxury jewelry team.
Your client manager will contact you with our final offer, which you can accept by wire or check. If you refuse our offer, you can always request to have your jewelry returned to you the next business day for free.
Sell In Person: myGemma offers the option of appointments at our offices in New York, UK, Tokyo and Hong Kong, weekdays from 9am - 5pm. Appointments are private and typically last for 30 minutes, during which time you will meet with a member of our evaluation team. You are never required to sell your jewelry and your appointment will always be free.
When you sell to the experts at myGemma, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest offers. For example: Many jewelry buyers pay only for the scrap value of a Tiffany wedding band, whereas we value the integrity of an authentic Tiffany wedding band.