Chanel recently celebrated 30 years of watch matching, as their first watch, the PREMIÈRE, debuted in 1987. Forbes stated that Chanels, watchmaking technology is always at the service of the design without compromising technical expertise or craftsmanship. With 30 years of uniting the watch matching tradition with their signature allure, there has never been a more exciting time for Chanel timepiece enthusiasts to expand their collection.
How To Sell Chanel Watches
- Gather all necessary information
- Choose a reputable Chanel watch buyer
- Get a quote
- Get a final price and get paid
1. Gather All Necessary Information
In order to get a price quote, you will need to learn the characteristics of your Chanel watch. The following factors affect the value of your timepiece:
- Model: Certain watch models, such as limited-edition pieces are worth more as they have a higher demand from collectors. For example, some collectors may be more interested in buying an original PREMIÈRE watch from 1987 than they would with a more modern model.
- Condition of the watch: If you watch has been regularly serviced and is in great condition, you will have a strong resale price. However, if your watch is damaged or has been repaired with components from another brand, its value will be lower.
- Box and Papers: These refer to the original box your Chanel watch came in as well as its official documents. While you can sell Chanel watch without their box and papers, having them will help validate your watchs authenticity and increase your final offer. If you do not have these, see if you have other documents such as the watchs instruction booklet and warranty card.
2. Choose A Reputable Chanel Watch Buyer
Below are the most popular selling options with their benefits and draw backs:
|- Consumer friendly
- Set your own price
|- No guarantee when or if your watch will sell
- Not everyone is comfortable buying from someone with no reviews or history of selling watches
- Potential scammers
|- Convenient if you are located in London
- Some buyers pay in cash
|- High pressure environment
- Not all buyers are trained horologists
- Possible unscrupulous buyers
|- Traditional selling option for valuable items
- Employs timepiece experts who can assess your watch
|- Time consuming as you will need to wait for auctions to be held
- No guarantee when or if your watch will sell
- The auction house will take a percentage of your watchs sale price
|- Expert luxury and designer watch buyers
- Expert horologists who can best evaluate and price your Chanel watch
- Free and highly secure service
- Competitive offers
- Sell Chanel watches online or via appointment
- Fast- sell in as little as 24 hours
|Limited locations for in-person appointments. myGemma offers appointments in Birmingham, London, New York and Hong Kong. However, you always have the option of selling online.
When it comes to selling Chanel watches, as well as other luxury timepieces, your best option is to work with the experts. We are specialist watch buyers with a team of luxury watch experts who can best assess and value your watch. From Audemars Piguet to Rolex to Chanel, our team buy your luxury watches directly and in as little as 24 hours.
Thanks to our understanding of the second-hand luxury watch market and international presence, we can give you the most competitive offer for your Chanel watch. Our fast, easy and free service has earned us hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.
3. Get A Quote
Simply fill out our online form and our experts will be in touch shortly with a price quote for you to consider.
4. Get A Final Price And Get Paid
myGemma provides two convenient methods for getting a final price for your Chanel watch.
- Sell Chanel watches via appointment
Appointments are available in London, Birmingham, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York. Please contact us to schedule your appointment. When you meet with our team, you will receive an expert evaluation and firm price. Bring any boxes and paperwork you have for your watch as this can increase your final price.
You can then receive your final offer by bank transfer. There is no obligation to sell and the entire process is free of charge. You can also bring any diamonds, jewellery or watches that you are interested in selling.
- Sell Chanel watches online
You can also mail-in your watch through our free and insured mail service. After you receive your price quote, we will provide you with free shipping and insurance, along with instructions on how to safely send your watch in for a final price.
When your Chanel watch arrives, our experts will examine it and provide you with your firm and competitive offer. You can then accept payment by bank transfer. However, if you do not accept the offer, we will simply mail your watch back to you.