How To Sell Boucheron Jewelry Online
We offer a fast and easy way to sell your luxury jewelry online.
- Simply complete our online form.
- Our experts will be in touch with a price quote.
- We can then provide free, fully insured shipping to send your jewelry in for a final price. You also have the option to schedule an in person appointment at our offices in NYC, Tokyo, Hong Kong or the UK. There are no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer.
- Accept our offer, and we get you paid. If not, we return it to you free of charge.
Watch Our Process
Why Sell To myGemma?
- It Pays To Sell To The Luxury Experts: Pricing luxury jewelry requires specialist knowledge and training. Our team of dedicated jewelry experts have decades of industry experience and a thorough understanding of the second-hand designer jewelry market. As such we are able to offer strong prices.
- Safety: The safety of your Boucheron jewelry is always top of mind when selling. This is why we work with Brinks and our insurers to protect your items. We ship FedEx Priority Overnight, you can track your package every step of the way and once received, it will always be opened on camera. We are proud of our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and have hundreds of customer reviews.
- Reputation: We are pride of our AA+ BBB rating and over one thousand excellent customer reviews.
- Free Service: There are no hidden fees or commissions deducted from your final price.
- Speed: Our service is designed to take as little as 24 hours from price quote to payment. We buy your items directly, no middle-man involved.
Trade In Your Boucheron Jewelry For 10% More
If you are considering trading in and upgrading your Boucheron jewelry, with myGemma you can receive 10% more on your offer in the form of store credit. Choose from a wide selection of pre-owned diamonds, designer jewelry and luxury watches.
The French jewelry house Boucheron was founded in 1858 in Paris by Frédéric Boucheron. His designs were inspired by Asian art and snake designs. A family business, notable customers have included Queen Elizabeth, Czar Alexander III and the Maharaja of Patiala.
Animals have played a significant role in Boucheron’s history, starting with Wladimir, Gerard Boucheron’s cat and familiar face at the Place Vendome boutique. Cats were later heavily featured in Boucheron’s advertising. Boucheron is now a leading designer jewelry brand.