What Are The Top 8 Louis Vuitton Bags?
- Louis Vuitton Speedy
- Louis Vuitton SC bag
- Louis Vuitton City Steamer
- Louis Vuitton Capucines
- Louis Vuitton Alma
- Louis Vuitton Noe
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull
- Louis Vuitton Keepall
At myGemma, we provide a fast, simple and safe way to sell your LV bags for the best price. From Birkins to Balenciaga, we buy your luxury items directly and believe in honest price quotes and transparent pricing.
- Speed: myGemma is the modern and professional alternative to pawnbrokers, auctions, and online listings. Our process is designed to take as little as 24 hours from start to finish.
- Free Service: Our streamlined service is free of charge with no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer.
- Luxury Experts: Our team of industry veterans buy a wide range luxury handbags, jewelry and watches.
- Reputation: With an A+ BBB rating and over one thousand customer reviews, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. We do not believe in low ball offers, haggling or misleading price quotes: we offer our best prices upfront.
- Sell Online Or In Person: We provide free, fully insured shipping to send your items into our offices. Appointments are also available in New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo and in the UK, Monday-Friday.
Get your price quote from our luxury experts today.
About Louis Vuitton
An interlocking L & V repeated among a quatrefoil-and-flower motif – that’s the iconic and instantly recognizable Monogram pattern of Louis Vuitton. Founder Louis Vuitton’s son George designed it some 120 years ago.
Then a master trunk-maker, Louis Vuitton started his company in 1854. After World War II, leather purses became a staple of the line. Now, in addition to offering enduringly popular luxury handbag styles, LV introduces limited editions almost every season.
Jump forward to 2019, when LV introduced a glow-in-the-dark handbag! Will that be the next Louis Vuitton must-have bag?