Sell watches in NYC to myGemma in our corporate setting near Grand Central and Bryant Park. Schedule an appointment today or click the button below to fill out our online form and receive your bespoke price quote. We also buy diamonds, diamond jewelry and designer jewelry.
Have any questions? Call us on 646-569-3655
What Is The Best Place To Sell Watches In NYC?
Locating a watch buyer in New York is easy, but finding a buyer with integrity and the right market knowledge is substantially more difficult. Sell watches in NYC directly at our Manhattan valuation center and we will make you an instant offer to buy during the appointment. Our Head Watch Buyer and leading industry expert Tom Pozsgay will greet you in person and conduct a thorough evaluation of your timepieces. You can then opt to take a check or have the money wired direct to your account.
So, what makes us different from other watch buyers in NYC? The experience of selling watches in NYC with us with us is a very different to the experience to that of the majority of the buyers in the city. We offer a personal, professional, and modern experience with no high pressure selling. It’s a direct and instant sale so there is no middle man, no fees or lengthy selling process. We are international watch buyers headquartered in Manhattan and work with hundreds of customers on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on making getting cash for watches in New York simple, safe and free. Our BBB A+ accreditation along with hundreds of customer reviews is testimony to our strong prices, speed and unparalleled customer service.
We Buy Over 30 Luxury Watch Brands
From Rolex to Patek Philippe and Omega to Breitling, our experts will be glad to provide you with a final offer in the meeting. Whether you are looking to sell a Hublot, a Jacquet Droz, a Vacheron Constantin, a Blancpain or any other luxury watch brand, we are here to help. See the full list of watch brands we buy here.
We buy luxury watches and vintage timepieces, including ladies and mens watches. We also buy watches with and without their original box and papers, new watches and worn watches. Sell your watch in NYC for highly competitive prices via appointment or online.
Where To Sell Watches In NYC?
Our modern and comfortable New York office is located at 535 Fifth Avenue on the 11th floor. Close to Times Square, Grand Central and Bryant Park, we are within walking distance of many New York attractions. Our offices are state of the art and appointments can be booked for anyone selling luxury watches in New York on Monday- Friday, 9am – 5.30pm. Appointments typically last half an hour and you can get paid there and then in cash, by check or by wire.
Nearest Subway: Grand Central Station or Bryant Park
Address: 535 5th Ave, 11 Fl, New York, NY, 10017
Phone: 646 569 3655
How To Sell Watches In NYC?
It is important that you prepare yourself well before you sell watches in New York. Having a good experience and obtaining a competitive price is the desired combination, obtaining both of these things in NYC can be a challenge.
- Research watch selling: Start by doing some research into the realities of the second-hand luxury watch market. How does damage to various parts of your timepiece affect resale value? Does it matter when you last had your watch serviced? Our watch experts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Research NYC watch buyers: Before scheduling an appointment or sending your watch for valuation, do some research into the potential buyer. Read their Google + reviews or their Yelp reviews to see what other people thought of their experience and prices. Also check the BBB website.
- Box and Papers: It is easy to underestimate the importance of box and papers when you sell a watch. These are guarantees of authenticity and add to the salability of the watch. Including them in the sale drives up the value of your watch by up to 20%. So hold on to the box and papers.
- In Person or Online: When you sell luxury watches in NYC you have two options. Schedule an appointment or sell online. myGemma has offices conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan in a modern and professional environment.
- Avoid High Pressure Sales Tactics: Be careful with companies that employ pressure selling techniques. You should not feel pressurized to accept a particular price, if pressure is involved its likely they offer is below market value.
How To Sell Watches Online?
If an appointment in Manhattan is not convenient, we also offer the option to sell luxury watches online. We provide free, overnight shipping and insurance to send your watch to our NY headquarters for a final price. Simply fill out our online form to receive a price quote then let us know if you would like to sell in person or online.
As international luxury watch buyers, we work with hundreds of customers from around the world on a daily basis. There is never any obligation to sell and if you refuse our final price, we return your watch at no cost. Selling online can take as little as 24 hours and is entirely secure.